Areas Of Practice
Comprehensive Legal Insight on Your Side
For many people, a serious injury means years paying off huge medical bills without any end in sight. In these legal challenges, it is important to have the help of a Long Island injury lawyer who understands how to stand up for you. At the Law Office of Gregory A. Goodman, P.C., we offer more than 20 years of legal experience to help each of our clients get the representation they need to obtain a better outcome for their situation, whether that involves pursuing compensation from a negligent party that caused an injury or going after debt collectors practicing abusive or harassing collection tactics. We are ready to fight aggressively to help you get what you need. Call today and schedule your free consultation.
Dial (800) 242-3740 now to schedule your initial case review with the Law Office of Gregory A. Goodman, P.C. You can also contact us online.
If you are injured or lose a loved one in an accident that could have been prevented by the actions of another, you'll want an aggressive and experienced attorney to represent you and pursue compensation to aid in your recovery. We can help you determine exactly who was at fault and who can be held liable for damages. When dealing with insurers and other large companies in court, our firm understands that these companies spend hundreds of thousands of dollars each year ensuring they save as much money as possible on claims, and those who come to court unprepared usually do not come away from the situation much better than when they started. Having an aggressive litigator on your side means you will have someone who understands how to fight these cases successfully and is committed to your best possible outcome.
We handle many different kinds of cases, including:
- Personal injury: Whether you were involved in a car accident, slipped and fell on someone’s unsafe premises, or were abused while in the care of a nursing home, our firm is prepared to fight to help you obtain compensation for what you lost in damages.
- Consumer debt protection and defense: While these companies may not make it very clear, debt collection agencies are bound to certain laws in trying to obtain money from their debtors. The Law Office of Gregory A. Goodman, P.C. knows how to protect you from harassment and abuse.
- Medical debt defense and denial of medical treatment: The right medical treatment at the right time is crucial. When your insurance refuses your claim, it can make future needs that much more expensive. We may be able to help you obtain compensation for the increased expenses.
- No-fault (PIP) insurance law: If you were injured in an accident, we may be able to help you obtain compensation for any losses you had due to failures from the insurance company that handled your case.
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act: Are collection agencies, law firms and other third-party collectors contacting you seeking collection of an alleged debt? Are they harassing you, seeking a debt that is old or seeking to collect more than what is owed? Contact our law firm to explore your rights and options.
- Consumer Protection & Fraud: As a consumer, you have rights available to you that must be upheld in every transaction. Whether you are purchasing a car or taking out a credit card loan, you have the right to be treated fairly and according to consumer protection laws.
Let the Law Office of Gregory A. Goodman, P.C. help you protect your interests. These cases against insurers, debt collectors, or other liable parties can be extremely challenging and require a lot of understanding of the law. We have the experience and offer the personalized care you need to craft a compelling legal strategy. Call our firm today and schedule your free consultation to get started.
Who We Are
Direct Access to Your Attorney
We Fight Tirelessly for You
10,000+ Successful Cases
20+ Years of Experience